Would you like to track your goals to make them come true?
Have you set yourself a goal and don’t know how to achieve it? In this post you will find a template of a weekly goal tracker to help you make your goals real.
The objectives that you set should be:
- Clear: You should be able to describe it in a clear and precise way (for example I want to learn Italian)
- Achievable: It must be possible to make it happen (set a reasonable goal, you can not learn 5 different lenguaje in one month and pretend to talk like a native person)
- Measurable: They must be quantitative and have a time limit (for example one lesson of Duolingo per day)
These are the three most important questions to ask yourself when it comes to achieving your goals.
- What do you want to get? Dream big.
- What is the current situation regarding your goal?
- How are you going to do it?
A goal should scare you a little and excite you A LOT. Joe Vitale
Once you have that part clear, it is time to get to work. Here you have a weekly goal tracker template. You can print as many times as you want.
You can write on each grid what is your goal for that day and if you meet all of them that week, give yourself a mini prize.
If you are searching for a cute planner to be more organize you should check this post: INSPIRING DAILY PLANNER
I hope you find this weekly goal tracker useful. I can not wait to know what goals you want to achieve. Let me know in the comments.