In this post you will find 20 quotes of gratitude. Personally I think that is one of the best feelings ever (and I would add that is really needed). The feeling of gratitude is something that I try to improve every day. I think it’s fundamental in life and that it certainly helps us to be happier. There are theories that defend that when we are grateful we attract positive things to our lives.
Have you ever thought that you do not thank things enough? Did you know that practicing gratitude can change your mood?
Here you can find 20 quotes about being thankful.
- Appreciate what you have, where you are and who you are with in this moment – Nadia Comaneci
- Without gratitude and appreciation for what you already have, you’ll never know true fulfillment – Tony Robbins
- Thankfulness, gratitude and being able to serve others are the foundation of character – Jim Loehr
- Silent gratitude isn’t very much to anyone – Gertrude Stein
- It is only with gratitude that life becomes rich! – Dietrich Bonhoeffer
- Gratitude is what you feel when you want what you already have – James Clear
- If you want to find happiness, find gratitude – Steve Maraboli
- Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough – Oprah Winfrey
- Sometimes we make being happy so difficult. And being thankful such a chore – Carew Papritz
- Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it – William Arthur Ward
- Change your expectation for appreciation and the world changes instantly – Tony Robbins
- We don’t need more to be thankful for, we just need to be more thankful – Carlos Castaneda
- No duty is more urgent than that if returning thanks – Unknown
- We often take for granted the very things that most deserve our gratitude – Cynthia Ozick
- If you want to turn your life around, try thankfulness. It will change your life – Gerald Good
If you are enjoying this quotes you may like these 15 amazing productivity quotes.
- When it comes to life the critical thing is whether you take things for granted or take them with gratitude – Gilbert K. Chesterton
- Gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others – Marcus Tullius Cicero
- Gratitude is something of which none of us can give too much. For on the smiles, the thanks we give, our little gestures of appreciation, our neighbors build their philosophy of life – A.J. Cronin
- Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom – Marcel Proust
- The unthankful heart discovers no mercies; but the thankful heart will find, in every hour, some heavenly blessings – Henry Ward Beecher
I hope these 20 gratitude quotes inspired you. Let me know your favourite in the comments.