Now that the new course begins, it is time to organize to be as productive as possible, to be able to achieve our objectives and above all not to waste time. Are you searching for some motivation to be more productive and accomplish more in less time?
I am sure you can use one of these 15 amazing quotes about productivity.
- Focus on being productive instead of busy – Tim Ferris
- My goal is no longer to get more done, but rather to have less to do – Francine Jay
- Do the hard jobs first. The easy jobs will take care of themselves – Dale Carnegie
- The key is not to prioritise what’s on your schedule, but to schedule your priorities – Stephen Covey
- Action is the foundational key to all success – Pablo Picasso
- Get specific about your goals and keep them visible – Unknown
- To be fruitful and productive is to invest in time – Sunday Adelaja
- If you have time to whine then you have time to find solution – Dee Dee Artner
- When you waste a moment, you have killed it in a sense, squandering an irreplaceable opportunity. But when you use the moment properly, filling it with purpose and productivity, it lives on forever – Menachem Mendel Schneerson
- You can’t get much done in life if you only work on days when you feel good – Jerry West
- The productivity of a work group seems to depend on how the group members see their own goals in relation to the goals of the organization – Ken Blanchard
If you want to start being productive but you are just missing a cute planner, you can download free this inspiring daily planner.
- Productivity is being able to do things that you were never able to do before – Franz Kafka
- It’s not that I’m so smart, it’s just that I stay with problems longer – Albert Einstein
- You don’t need a new plan for next year. You need a commitment – Seth Godin
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing – Walt Disney
I would love to know which one is your favourite. If you like these productivity sentences please let me know in the comments.